#BurjKhalifa is ❤ #Dubai #CPhotography @biosblog
Burj Khalifa (Arabic: برج خليفة, Arabic for “Khalifa Tower” known as Burj Dubai before its inauguration, is a mega tall skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the tallest structure in the world, standing at 829.8 m (2,722 ft). Construction of Burj Khalifa began in 2004, with the exterior completed in 2009. The primary structure is reinforced concrete. The building was opened in 2010 as part of a new development called Downtown Dubai.
It was a dream come true to visit Dubai and experience the At.mosphere at Burj Khalifa, the peak of fine dining in Dubai. A holder of the Guinness World Record for the Highest Restaurant from Ground Level. At.mosphere sits on Level 122 of the world tallest building with breathtaking views of Arabian Gulf, rising 442 meters from the ground.
Enjoy drinks and snacks and gaze at the panoramic views of the city’s skyline from a window seat. The ticket includes round-trip transfers from any hotel within Dubai city limits.
On my way to At.mosphere, I got a chance to see the sophisticated beauty of ARMANI HOTEL. This high-end hotel, set in an ornate, high-rise glass tower serve as the main entrance of Burj Khalifa.
- Gentlemen are requested to wear a shirt with a collar, long trousers or smart jeans, and closed shoes.
- Ladies are requested to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt, or dressy slack and top.
- UAE national dress is welcome
- Kids under 20 years are not allowed in the lounge after 16:00
- Alcoholic drinks are only served after 16:00
- Your booking is not refundable once confirmed by the supplier
Check some photos below ↓
For reservation and more information visit their website: Burj Khalifa
3 thoughts on “Meet Burj Khalifa”